Low-cost option ideal for provisional restorations
▪ Basic dentures are made from “good enough” materials.
▪ Their main purpose is to serve as a provisional until a more permanent solution is obtained.
▪ Long-term wear of a basic denture is uncomfortable and unhealthy.
Better construction and materials
▪ Premium dentures are the most affordable treatment for tooth loss.
▪ Premium dentures can be very convincing and comfortable when well-made.
▪ However, long-term wear is not recommended unless necessary.
Improves retention, function, and long-term health.
▪ Implant retained dentures balance lightweight materials with heavyduty retention.
▪ Dental implants can help mitigate bone loss due to edentulism.
▪ Various attachment systems are available.
CAD/CAM titanium bar provides stability for the whole arch
Solid Zirconia is a super durable and functional material
Adaptable, functional, easy to repair, and incredibly lifelike
© Copyright – Bayshore Dental Studio
501 E Jackson St. Tampa, FL 33602
Phone (877) 954-6243
Fax (813) 336-2132