Live Case Design
Real-time 3D preview of your case and customer portal for scheduling.
Follow the link for instructions outlining how to prepare you model for custom milling.
Follow the steps outlined below to ensure safe delivery of your cases:
1. Print and fill out a Bayshore RX Form
2. Pack your impressions and models, using bubble wrap or other cushioning material.
3. Print your pre-paid UPS label
4. Need supplies? Contact us and we will send a package with everything you need.
Clinical success and ease of communication are clearly related. When you send your patient’s case to any dental lab, you give up a lot of control. When you send a case to Bayshore Dental Studio, you control the outcome. Now, you can easily connect with your CDT and interact with your case from beginning to end.
Follow the instructions outlined below for your office’s scanner. If your scanner is not listed, or you need any assistance, please call us at 877-954-6243.
To invite a Bayshore Dental Studio to be a Partner, follow these steps:
1. Login to CS Connect as a Dentist.
2. In the toolbar, click Icon:
3. In the Partners window, click Invite a partner.
4. In the Email field, enter “email@example.com“.
5. In the Message box, either leave the default text or write your own message.
6. Click Send.
7. The invitation message is sent to the Laboratory and a Partner entry is created in the list of Partners.
When the Laboratory logs in to CS Connect, the Partners button displays a notification as follows:
© Copyright – Bayshore Dental Studio
501 E Jackson St. Tampa, FL 33602
Phone (877) 954-6243
Fax (813) 336-2132